AIR EUROPA: FUEL SURCHARGE POLICY
As result of the actual war Russia-Ukraine and the economic situation resulting of it, in order to partially offset the addition cost of a significant increase of our operational cost and additional complexity in our network, Air Europa Cargo has implemented a Fuel surcharge applicable on cargo forwarded in their routes according the flight distance.
This surcharge is implemented in full compliance with applicable national and international legislation and are based in the following rules:
- Fuel Surcharge is based on Chargeable Weight.
- Fuel Surcharge is in Euros and USD (or equivalent local currency).
- Fuel Prices are updated regularly. The implementation of any changes (increase/reduction/suspension) will be effective with a notice period of one week.
- The surcharge is reviewed continually and Air Europa Cargo reserves the right to change this information at any time.
- The fuel index is based on the average price of Brent Crude.
- Fuel Surcharge Levels: Short (applicable in domestic and European origin/destination routes) and Long (applicable in Long haul flights)